Subscribe

Friday, March 20, 2020

Writing time

One good thing about this semi self-isolation is that I have time to write.

Not that I went anywhere much anyway. Like the one meme says I was self-isolating before. :)

But then that's different.

Voluntary vs involuntary. Really this self-isolation is not really voluntary as things have closed down and only a few places still open. More here than others.

I'm watching DVDs and writing since I'm social distancing with my parents as well. Though I see them every morning and at lunch. We live just 50 feet away from each other. Me in my trailer and them in a small house. Nice rural area. So I can go outside and not run into anyone but my parents. And the cats.

Hopefully y'all will weather this okay. I know those of you in the city have it harder. Everything closing down and stuck inside the apartment. And the buses, I don't want to get into that. If they're even running.

And hopefully by June this will just be a memory and we can have the Con. The organizers put a lot into this and I don't want that work to be in vain.

And it would be good to see y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment