Subscribe

Sunday, March 29, 2020

How novel

I like that title.

I thought to use it as a blog main title but went with crime scene as I'm a lover of murder.

Murder mysteries that is.

A good murder scene just revs me up. Love to find clues. And sniff out the murderer.

But writing one is another story. Pun intended. :)

I'm a pantser. I don't plan my books out in detail. I know what the ending is and the beginning but the rest of the story just happens as I write.

I'm trying something different with the sci-fi book. I have four scenes in my head for the book. They go between the beginning and the end and I'm writing to fit them in.

Hopefully y'all will like this book better than my other books. It seems that the effort there was not successful as I didn't get much feedback or even buyers.

My dragon book is also a little bit different.

I do plan to finish the Elemental series as it has one more to go. Mortal Voice series is on hold for now but I do want to finish the two I have started.



No comments:

Post a Comment