Subscribe

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

How Novel 3

I've been seeing all these books about pandemics being thrown about, marketing the real life problem.

I don't know about you but I don't want to read that kind of book right now. I want something to take me away from what may happen. Though it might help you city dwellers know what to do if it does come about. :)

I've been reading murder mysteries and supernatural books. No romance. I had enough of them growing up and most are the same but I occasionally read a paranormal one if it seems to have a plot besides the romance.

I read to escape real life, not dwell on it.

I do read select non-fiction. Titanic, writing, oak island are a few subjects that I like to read about.

But fiction wise I read to escape, travel to a different world/place where things get solved in a timely manner and the people in charge are intelligent, caring. Not out for their own good, selfish and childish.

Anyway, I don't want read about the massive consequences of human failure, just the consequences of individual failure being righted by one who swore to protect and serve and does.

No comments:

Post a Comment