Subscribe

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Next book out soon

My dragon book is coming out soon.

Just finished the corrections and sent it back. Not as many as I thought there would be. I'm terrible at punctuation. And if autocorrect is on wrong words show up.

I'm still working on my sci-fi book. Just a bit more then editing.

So everything is coming along nicely.

I organized my books in folders. I had them all in one big folder haphazard. So I've been organizing. Ones I was working on were in current folder but now I got two big folders with little folders inside.

And I stopped putting in my old stories. Most are in a tote right now and I really don't have room to spread out to transcribe them into the computer. Besides I have enough already on computer to work on for quite a while.  Though Dad wants me to get rid of all that paper. 

My old stories are all on paper you see. Paper of different size and shape. Most are just one or two chapters. I wrote a lot during my teenage years and during my early twenties.  After that I mainly just wrote the idea down with a few scribbles of the story.

I'm going to concentrate on the stories I already have in the computer.

Unless one of the paper ones suddenly attacks me. Those plot bunnies can be real aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment