Subscribe

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Reading

I got hooked on a mystery series. I've read two of them so far. So I got a new author to read now.

I work on my book for an hour or two, then read after dinner. Kindle app but I don't have the money to pay for books right now.

99¢ or $1.99 Kindle if not free. Lots of good free books but the other books in series cost. I've bought the other ones in the mystery series as they were under$5. So I have 4 books for less than one paperback.

Still I love regular books. Just something about holding it in your hands.

Sci-fi is coming along nicely. I hope to be done with it by the end of this month.

I heard that the Con is postponed until next year. I still plan to have my books out this year. If this isolation is done by June or July I'm thinking about having a book signing at ABC Books.

We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment