Subscribe

Monday, May 11, 2020

Just another Monday, not

New day.

First I'm going to try out a new thing on FB. Writer's digest Monday. I'm going to share a writer's digest post that I liked on my author account every Monday. To get you in the writing mood.

And I'm going to try to make more posts. Hopefully not ramblings. Content to be decided later.

And I'm going to tighten up my blogs. I ramble a lot and I've been told that it's not professional. But these blogs are both professional and personal so I'll still be personal but straighten it up a bit.

Scene of the Crime is my main blog so it will probably have more personal stuff than the others. Time after Time is for time-lost series and sci-fi while Sidereal Time is for dragon and fantasy.

I also have one for The Alliance series. They are different than the others. You'll see why when I write them.

I need to get more serious than I have been. I was just coasting along. But now I want to get my stuff together. I want to see if I can make a good job of these books.


No comments:

Post a Comment