Subscribe

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cinco de Mayo

I'm done with the sci-fi book but I'm rewriting the ending and the beginning. Just not satisfied so I guess I'm not really done yet.

After I fix them I have to edit. Spell check first, then a read through.

My dragon book proof should be here by Saturday. I'll look it over but it should be fine.

I can't wait to hold it in my hand. I worked on it for years and with Travis as my writing companion. Finally got it done and now to be published.

Now all I got to do is the marketing for it. I may try Amazon ad but I'm not sure. I'm working on a FB post for it right now.  Just got to figure out a slogan or phrase. Something catchy.

So that's what I'm doing on Cinco de Mayo.
No alcohol involved. I don't need it to have fun.

Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment