Subscribe

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Reading and writing

Went through a few of my stories last night. I added a few words to some and re-read others. Lining them up for writing.

The ones in the time-lost and Fallborn folders are the ones to be next.

I already have the next one. The Dragon's Keeper. With Emergent open as well. They're the next two on the list.

After that I'm not sure what one to do but the last Elemental Voice is going to be open to work on. I want to close that series at least. Mortal Voice series is on hold.

I have one more Fallborn book ready to go after Keeper. That doesn't mean I don't have other dragon books just not Fallborn series books.

I also have three more time-lost books ready to start. Plus the Sacrim series book 1.

So I have plenty to do. Time on the other hand. I got projects to do this summer so I can't spend all my time on writing like I want to.

Not to mention budget. If I don't make money I can't spend money.

So expect another book out next year. Maybe two. Winter is good for writing. But
no more this year.

Blogs will be regularly updated at least once a week. Maybe more. Spare time will be used for books, whether reading or writing, and blogs.

I'm still thinking about a signing. But unsure with everything that's going on.

So that's what the status is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment