Subscribe

Thursday, October 15, 2020

How novel 10

 The cover and miscellaneous other things that go into readying it for publishing are done for this book. I plan to do a hardback for it when I publish. A crime drama or mystery just doesn't seem right without it being a hardback. It will cost more but I think it will be worth it.  Though I usually get paperbacks I love hardbacks if I'm going to keep the book. I think they look better on a shelf. And they seem to last longer after repeated reading. 

I'm still rounding the bend and will be nearing the homestretch pretty soon. 36,547 words. 

Got to  have the murder investigation officially still open but pending to be a cold case, tie up loose ends, and figure out what to do with the big secret. And a few small secrets need looking into.


 The secret here is what is inside this book. 

Justice is served.  But was it by human or Ruv law?

Hanlan and Canin will have to do a bit of creative writing to explain why the case ended  as it did--unless providence shines upon them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment