Subscribe

Sunday, October 25, 2020

How novel 11

 Raven Manor is moving along well. 43,547 words and 26 chapters. A few more chapters and it will be editing time. 

I edit a bit while I write but after I finish I go back over everything. First with spell check, then I read each chapter singularily and edit. When that's finished I send it to Sharon for a proofread. 

By then I'm tired of it and need a break. :)

How do you edit? Do you use betas? Or do you hire someone for that first edit?


Justice is partially served by Hanlan's reckoning. And Karma's a bitch. 

The Secret is safe for now but too many know about it.  Will they be able to keep it safe until it's Keeper is found? 

Or will the other forces at play snatch it away and bring about darkness to both the humans and the Ruv?


No comments:

Post a Comment