Subscribe

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Holiday Resolutions


 Raven Manor is up for pre-order and will be published in the new year. 

The second book of the Ghostwolf series has been started and is underway.

Last Song, the first book of the Song Saga, is also started. 

I plan to finish the last two and publish them by the end of 2021. Book 3 of the Ghostwolf series will be published in 2022. That will finish the Ratta Arc of the series. 

This time of year is a time of reflection. Thinking about the past year and about what the new one will bring. Making plans to improve. 

However those plans usually fall by the wayside within months if not weeks as life moves on. Old habits die hard and life itself just gets in the way. I try to make goals that I know I will reach, that I will strive to reach. Humans can be lazy creatures and I'm guilty of that far too often. But once I set my mind to something I get it done, though it may be later than planned.

I have thousands of stories in my head. The ones that get done are the ones with the more vicious bunnies that thump my brain. Some of those bunnies are like Bunicula and sink fangs as well as thumping until I satisfy them enough that they give way to one of the others. The stories will get written, just the when is in doubt.

So the only resolution I really make is that I will keep writing. That I will strive to improve said writing and network with and support my fellow writers.  Beyond that I make no promises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment