Subscribe

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The Ratta Arc



 The Ratta Arc or Blood Arc of the Ghostwolf series starts with Raven Manor. 

Raven introduces the characters, the Lexicon, and some of the secrets our world hides. The Del Mulanti Ruv being one of the main secrets as well as the existence of Le Ratta Lexicul.  Both are explained under Pages at the right.

 The Blood Lexicon continues the Arc by bringing in some more of the secrets and explaining more about the Lexicon and its Keeper. This book gets down to the nitty gritty. 

 In the third book we learn why the Shavora are so important to both the Ruv and the world as a whole as well as more of the Lexicon's secrets.

These three books are what I have planned right now for the Ghostwolf series. That doesn't mean there aren't more coming in the future but these are all I have written down in my idea journal.  Not to mention I have 30 other books just waiting in the wings to be written. All started but on hold until their bunny starts thumping away at my brain.

I picked the Roma as the Ruv's chosen because I think they would be more accepting of the Ruv. Being on the end of discrimination themselves at times, I think they would welcome the Ruv as 'brothers' and 'sisters' and would not judge them harshly.  I am not expert with languages but I researched Romani and found different dialects/versions. So I mixed them together. The common language of the Ruv and Roma would have changed over the centuries, they and it are not static, and made a mashed up Common Tongue. There is a glossary under Pages at the right.

I have Lexicon and book one of the Song Saga open right now. When I get stumped or have writer's block on Lexicon, I work on Last Song until I can go back to Lexicon. I plan to have them both done by the middle to end of 2021. 

So check out the first book Raven Manor. Special pre-order price of 99 cents.


No comments:

Post a Comment