Subscribe

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

OOOPS

 I realized after I changed my main blog address that all my business cards have the old blog address. So instead of wasting the cards and getting new ones, I set up a blog on my old address to direct them to this blog. Hopefully that doesn't discourage them. Or confuse them.


Raven Manor is as I have said an introduction to my supernatural yet contemporary world.

 Del Mulanti Ruv live among us, virtually indistinguishable from us but for their eyes. Cognac colored until they are hit by strong emotion or when they transform, then those eyes turn topaz and gleam. They lived among their chosen Roma for centuries before venturing out on their own and settling in every corner of the World. But they kept the Romani language and some of their ways, integrating both their ways and laws with the Roma's.  They have adapted to the world around them while keeping their own.

But make no mistake, the Ruv have not been tamed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment