Subscribe

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Progress How novel 22

The second book of the Ghostwolf Series is now officially called Old Debts. I've done a cover, but with me you never know. I might change it again.

Debts is at 20, 543 words. 

I've been reading instead of writing but I'm getting back on track. I downloaded an Agatha Christie inspired novel on my phone and kept coming back to it this week during my writing time. But now it's finished and I'm not tempting myself with the other books in the series. I need to get my own book done. 

Detective Hanlan now has a deadline for catching the killer or a rogue Ruv will take the matter into her own hands.  Consequences of the killer's madness/actions are being felt by Hanlan from both the human world and the Ruv.  He is going to have to up his game if he is going to win against this crazy but cunning killer and keep the rogue Ruv out of the play.


  Raven Manor is a nice introductory read of the Ghostwolf series. Meet the Del Mulanti Ruv. wolf shifters hidden among us. They have been around for over 7,000 years, but their origins were lost millennia ago. Legends are the only peeks into their past.  The Ruv come to the attention of Detective Hanlan when a rogue Ruv kills a prominent member of his city.  He is brought into their world through his new partner who turns out to be a Ruv. 

Check out their journey in Raven Manor. Book 

No comments:

Post a Comment