Subscribe

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Progress how novel 19

The detectives have still not met the killer in person. But she is definitely a presence. I want a little anticipation, tension building before I reveal her physically to them. Though they have seen a picture of her, her physical presence will have an impact. Female serial killers are unique.  

My Ghostwolf Series is an exploration of society's fringes and myths.  Werewolves and female serial killers. Both myths or just hidden amongst the mundane insanity of our modern society?  Female serial killers are real, though rare, so why not werewolves. Or at least the Ruv.

Blood is almost to 18,000 words. 

That idea is still percolating and until it fully drops I won't make a lot of headway through the book.  I've planted the seed of the idea and I'll move along at a slow pace until the next bit drops. The idea is revealing just bits at a time when I come to the right spot. I got the gist but my brain's being cagey with the details. I'm a pantser so I'm sure it's just coming up with the details as I write and percolate.

Writing is a form of magic to me.  It requires attention and work but the end result, the book, is spellbinding.


Raven Manor.

Enter the hidden world of the Del Mulanti Ruv.  Humans are not the only intelligent beings that inhabit the Earth. They have lived among Humans for millennia but make no mistake the Ruv have not been tamed. But then neither are Humans.

Meet the Main Characters. MCs


No comments:

Post a Comment