Subscribe

Friday, November 12, 2021

Progress How Novel 57

 Wrote a bit in Book 2. 

Also wrote a few words in a few other stories. Couldn't concentrate on just one story so I skipped around and worked a little in different ones. Not a big word count but at least I wrote during my writing time instead of reading today.

The Dragon's Keeper is back from proofreading/editing. Only a bit of correction needed. Little things mostly.  So it should be out before Christmas.

Had a bit of a flash of Book 4 in the Ghostwolf Series today. Wrote down as much as I could before it faded. I get these flashes of scenes and if I don't write them down right away, the details start to fade away until I only have a vague sense of the scene. Much like a dream. 



Book 2, The Riven is percolating in my mind still. My brain has come up with something but is ruminating on it subconsciously, in the back of my mind. It will burst out suddenly and I'll be in a writing sprint to get it down before I lose all the details. I can never catch and retain all of my ideas and thoughts. They just slip through my metaphoric fingers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment