Subscribe

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Progress How Novel 58

 Got my book Resurgent with the new cover. Hopefully it gets more traction. I haven't sold a one in months on Amazon.

Haven't written anything but a few story ideas in my journal this last week. I've been reading from my TBR list instead. 

Also I'm thinking about a tagline for Resurgent and Last Dragon Kin. I got one for Raven Manor--Murder with a bite. Now I need one for the other two. Destiny with a Dragon came to mind for LDK or Destiny as a Dragon or Dragon kismet. Thinking on it as I said.



I also messed around with a couple of my blogs. Re-engineered a few things on them. So they look a little different, transformed a bit. Gearing them up for when the books roll out. Though that may be up to a year, depending on how much I write this winter. 

Book 2 of Ghostwolf, Book 2 of Time-Lost, and the two shorts are what I have on the agenda right now. They need to be done before I turn my attention to Book 1 of the Song Saga and Book 1 of The Alliance. Then there is the next Fallborn book. 

I have a lot on my plate. Sometimes I wish I could just snap my fingers and the book would appear fully written. But then I wouldn't get to go on the journey with my characters. Or get surprises sprung on me when the characters suddenly reveal them.  It can be nerve racking, but very fulfilling when your characters go off script. :)

And I'm trying to stop chewing my fingernails.

 I've chewed them since I was a child. My mom twists hers off. How I don't know, but she does. But I chew mine. A nervous habit they say for both of us. It is sooo hard not to chew them. I find my fingers in my mouth a lot, but aside from my pinkies I haven't chewed them. But both pinkies were sacrificed. I just couldn't stop myself. So the pinkies are my nibbles while I let the others grow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment