Subscribe

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Progress How Novel 59

 Ordered proof for The Dragon's Keeper. 

Added two entries for my blog Novel Reads. They're series books from my digital TBR list. The one entry is books from two weeks ago and the other is from last week.  I read 6 books in two weeks.  If you want to see what I read go here Novel Reads

I also read some fanfiction. I check a few writers and keep up with them. But I'm not fanatic. 

All this means I didn't write much on Book 2 or the two shorts. 

I get into these reading splurts and writing goes by the wayside. But I have the next four months of winter weather to write so I'm not worried or in a hurry--yet. 


I made a new Facebook cover for my one page and changed the pic on my personal page. 

I also messed around some more on my blog pages. I changed the name of my 'landing pad' to Novel Tea and put up a new pic. Novel Reads got a new theme as did The Alliance page. And Time After Time got a new pic. I thought they needed a new update before I write the next books.


No comments:

Post a Comment