Subscribe

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Progress How Novel 71

 First off, this is my birth month.


And since a lady never tells her age, we will continue on with the show.

In 4 months (or maybe 5 😏 ) you'll get to read about Hanlan's next venture in the Del Mulanti Ruv's world. Been a bit of a delay. However if you haven't already,  you can catch up with Raven Manor.

Book 2 (The Riven) is coming along slowly but surely and should be done by the new deadline. The Ruv and Hanlan want to tell the tale their way, not mine. 

Book 3(Remnant) is going to go more into the Ruv's history and make some of them look more into themselves. Though I've added some more history already in Book 2 than I originally wanted but the characters were insistent. I just hope it doesn't come across as an info dump.

Book 4 (The Revenant) goes into the history of city's Hunters a bit. Ambition can be deadly as the Hunters--and the Ruv--find out.   

This is all the story ideas I have for the Ghostwolf series so far. However that doesn't mean more won't hit me. But this is all I'm doing before switching to work on another series.

Want to join my email list? Click here Grimoire


No comments:

Post a Comment