Subscribe

Monday, January 31, 2022

Progress How Novel 70

 Still working on Book 2 (The Riven) and the Urban Fantasy short (The Elemental Detective). Hopping between the two. Not writing a lot at one setting but the stories are moving along. With the extended deadline I don't have to stress if  I don't write more than a few words. They will be done before the deadline and I'll be deep into Book 3 by then.

Decided to publish the UF short under Tina instead of T.L. as it's another version of the Elemental bit. 

I also changed up my one blog to be for the Elemental books. I got blogs for my T.L. books so I can dedicate a blog to the Elemental books. 

I read this when I feel discouraged.  All writers want this, well I shouldn't generalize, but a lot of writers do. We want someone to love the worlds we create. Someone to share it with.


In 4 months (or maybe 5 😏 ) you'll get to read about Hanlan's next venture in the Del Mulanti Ruv's world. Been a bit of a delay. However if you haven't already,  you can catch up with Raven Manor.

Speaking of Ghostwolf books, what do you think of Zoey as a name for a five to seven year old female Ruv(werewolf) orphan? Kind of in honor of another brave little girl, though in a vampire movie.   Book 3 is going to go more into the Ruv's history and make some of them look more into themselves.

Want to join my email list? Click here Grimoire

No comments:

Post a Comment