Subscribe

Monday, May 2, 2022

Progress How Novel 84

The Book Goddess got back to me and Book 2 is in the formatting queue for next week.  Meaning the book will be out soon. How soon?  Maybe that week for the ebook.

So in celebration I have decided to reveal the cover. 

The wolf of course represents the Ruv, but the Raven represents the wild card, the Shavora. And a certain Shavora at that. The Riven tells a bit of my world's history and why the Ruv became the Ruv. But the Ruv weren't the only ones riven then. However that's another story. :)

And if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor before Book 2 comes out.

I'm still working on The Elemental Detective novella. Spoke with the Book Goddess about it and pushed its deadline out a bit. My muse is still being cagey about the whole thing and the characters are still only telling me a little at a time. So I decided to give it more time to percolate.

Next book up is Book 4 in my older Elemental Voice Series, an Urban Fantasy series. The FMC reads the earth like a medium hears the dead and finds buried items--mostly dead bodies--for the police in a world where psychics work regularly with law enforcement and vampires live next door.  If you're interested in checking out these older Elemental UF Books.

As I've said my writer's block book will be Book 3 of Ghostwolf. So I'm hoping to have it out next year. Probably late in the year. 

Want to join my email list and get a free short fantasy story? Click here Grimoire

  

No comments:

Post a Comment