Subscribe

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Idle Hands

Yes I used this on Sidereal and on my new website.

Seems like a good name since I'm playing around with the website and the blogs. I changed Sidereal's look and tightened up the wix website.  Didn't have anything I wanted to do off the couch so...

I know, I know. I should be writing.  I am, sorta.

So I got a website now.

https://panthersprite.wixsite.com/sidereal

I added it to the My Other Blog thingy since I have a blog there too.

I'm going to be busy if I keep up to date on all my blogs.  Tuesdays and Thursdays are update days for me since I have off from work. There's a learning curve on the website--took me a whole night to figure out the basics.  I'm terrible with new computer stuff.

Flames is still in chapt 2. Haven't really done anything with it. 

Trying to figure out how I want the meetings to go. How they meet Travis the game warden, how Santino comes into the picture, how the firebug gets in touch.  I been thinking on that.  Travis has to be met either by the end of 2 or by the middle of 3, cause Santino sweeps in in 4.  The Statie is intro'd with Travis.

Trav calls Santino for advice on his firebug and she tells him Nick can help since he just closed a fire case.  So Trav involves them and Santino shows up the next day.  I got that so far but the nitty-gritty...

Ozark Indie Book Fest.  October 19-22.

There is four panels, three keynote speakers, VIP signings, award ceremony, and an after hours party. $35 two day ticket and you get this.  The $10 day ticket  gets you into the exhibit hall with the authors but no extras.  So you should get the two day.  And they have hotel rooms right there.

Check out the Facebook page.

Swag or promotional items. Most of the other authors get swag for these events so I'm thinking about getting some.  But I don't know what kind. There are Pens, postcards, and key chains at VistaPrint. However I don't have a lot of money so I got to be frugal.





No comments:

Post a Comment