Subscribe

Thursday, August 17, 2017

tittle-tattle

I started a new blog.

Why?  I don't know really. I just saw the word Sidereal and it just caught me.  So...

I added an Other blog thingy to this blog so you can go to Sidereal Time or The Alliance blog.

I'm thinking about getting a banner for the Ozark Indie Book Fest from VistaPrint as well as new business cards.  My old business cards only have this blog listed plus my name so I should really get new ones.

For the banner I ain't sure yet what I want on it. I'll have to think on that. The symbols on my old business card of the elements seem good. I would be able to use the banner for awhile using them.

I have a new Gmail account for book business: tinariffeyauthor@gmail.com

So if any of you want to drop me a line that's the official email for book biz.

You also notice I took a few of my finished books off the blog. I'm trying to streamline the blog. So once I finish a book I'll leave it up for awhile, then cut it out and add  the next. I need to add Flames since that's the one I'm on now. 

I'm going to mess with the blog a bit. Same old, same old ain't going to cut it any more. I want the blog to look fresh.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment