Subscribe

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Blathering

Chapt. Eleven in Mortal Voice so far.

Tentative ID on remains under the shed say it's Harlow's father. However, who killed him is still up in the air. Paul and Jaci are tellin' a bit of their past 'cause they think Harlow is going to play the "They planted the evidence that's how she knew where it was' card. But there's gonna be a bit of a twist.

We haven't heard from Hasting yet. But he hasn't forgotten them.

A victim's father made a business proposal that would make Paul and Jaci's dreams come true. Is it for real or will it be snatched away by the negative PR sure to come from Harlow's case?

I had a dream the other night that my cat and me were at a book signing and he(mycat) was signing the books. I think it's telling me to publish his blog post book, either that or it's telling me that my cat is the one writing the book I'm working on now. :)

Maybe he is whispering in my ear at night. He does sleep with me. Hmmm.

I straightened my desk up a bit, but it's getting messy again as I'm working on Mortal right now.
 
Never stays clean when I work on a book. I have scraps of paper with scribbles on it next to my computer and usually one or more reference material on the desk too. This time I just have a lot of scraps where I jotted down something to remember for later. I gather the scraps up later and put them in the story bible so I can reference them more easily, but I still sometimes leave the scraps there.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment