Subscribe

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

More changes

Two London Bobbies guarding the entrance to my crime scene!
oops updated it again! Took the Bobbies off. Saw this and said "That was what I was looking for."

I also changed the pic for the link to my books as you can see. .

It's amazing what pictures you can find on public domain sites. A lot of my pics for my book covers and blog come from the public domain. They don't cost anything and they are nice quality shots.

I updated the word counters for my stories on New Years Day. And deleted some of the stuff from the Pages section. I'll repurpose those pages with something later. Teaser 3 is going to be an excerpt from Mortal Voice. I'm not sure about the others.

 I kept the  raw first draft excerpts from my first two books--Teasers 1 & 2--Earth and Fire respectively.  I also kept Z is for Ghoul excerpt up for right now but once it's out I'll probably take it down. .But Earth and Fire will definitely stay up to tease any newbies.

Mortal''s Blurb is still not done.

Flames is about to introduce the suspects. As you know this killer has a twist--the arsonist is transgender. There are four main suspects and a budding arsonist in the wings.

Tail had more of a twist than I thought. ;) Hawk didn't get to flambĂ© the king, someone else got him first while Beka watched. But Hawk shows up and saves the day--well, Beka. Another confrontation is about to happen, one that will surprise the queen and Keth as well as Beka and Hawk. 

Mortal Voice II is coming along. Still in chapt. 1. Heading back to the motel from the crime scene where they found the mummified remains and a skull.  The victim was out there following a trail fifty years old and found what someone didn't want her to.

No comments:

Post a Comment