Subscribe

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Nattering

Ran off a copy on disk of 'Eye' so a friend could go through it.

I glanced through it, but I need someone to read it to make sure it's fluid. Everything is in my head but I sometimes forget to put it on paper as it were. Or I repeat something. Hence someone to read to ensure fluency.

Didn't move very far in Flames. Still interviewing the suspects. The Hougtons. I got through the other two's interviews no problems but I'm not sure how I want to do these two's. I need to add a clue here but I don't want it to be too obvious. Sometimes it's hard to skirt that line and I just drop the clue in. This time I want a little more suspense before the reveal.

I don't claim to be any expert on transsexuals. I've made he/she how I want he/she to be.

MVII is coming along as well. I opened it up and looked at it the other day.  I'm in Chapt. 2 on it. The mystery the victim was researching is being unveiled. Though most of it is still mired in time. Jaci is hooked, intrigued by the strange silence of the land and that silence leads to a very dangerous confrontation at the end.

 I've been looking through my old writing magazines. I don't have too many of them as I only had two years of subscription to Writer's Digest and snagged a few from the writing groups.  So I decided to renew a subscription. I need to get file boxes to put the zines in so I can store them better. They're just shoved in my bookcase right now.

And Pens.  I got pens everywhere. Well, everywhere around my desk. I got them stuck in a drawer, in a coffee mug, and three laying on top of the desk. When I look for one I can't find one so I got them where I can see them. I used one to write a story idea down. #3 million and 6 maybe  :)

I've been cleaning out the desk a bit. so that's why I got the pens handy. They were all shoved willy nilly in the desk so now they're where I can get to them easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment