Subscribe

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Redesigned


In the featured post you'll see what my writing area looked like before.

I traded in my milk crate for two end tables that I stacked and replaced the two drawer bookshelf with a five shelf one.  I got magazine holders as well.

I'm still fiddling with it.

I want to make my whole apartment look less cluttered so I'm sorting through what I got and straightening things up.  

I'm a pack rat. I keep everything. So when I moved I left lots of stuff behind. Why move it if I'm just going to get rid of it later?

I'm doing a part of my apartment at a time. I did part of my closet Saturday and part of my bedroom Monday. Tuesday I did my office.  Today I decided to rest and think about what I want to do next. I'll do some basic cleaning today in the rest of the apartment but nothing major.

If you go on my Sidereal Time blog you'll see the bedroom part of my redesign.

https://dragconicsidereal.blogspot.com

Needless to say I didn't work on my stories this weekend since I've been redesigning things.  So nothing new on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment