Subscribe

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fallborn first draft done

I'm done with the first draft of  'Eye'.

It's a little over 38,000 words. 

So the first of the Fallborn series is done.  The series are standalone dragon stories set in different worlds/time frames. I use some of the same terminology and they all have dragons and a female human as the protagonists. And they are all PG13, well mostly. But none have sex in them.

Soooo that means I'm back to working on Flames. I opened it back up this morning and re-read the last bit to catch myself up to where I stopped. They were questioning the suspects.

The daughter--she was bullied by her father

The grandson--he was also bullied and seemed extra resentful

The owners of the resort--They employed Rafferty but didn't like him

And the rest of the staff just barely tolerated him

He was a rascally old man but in no way endearing. He was kind to the guests, but hard on his family and co-workers.

As I said the killer/arsonist has a twist. He/she is a transsexual. 

Gotta keep you guessing. :)

I love twists in my books.

Still haven't read my ole "romance" that I found. As I've said I'm a bit afraid to since I remember thinking it was good back when I wrote it in my teen years. But Tastes change and so does style.

No comments:

Post a Comment