Subscribe

Monday, March 5, 2018

Rearranged again

This configuration looks less crowded than the other so I think I'll keep it this way.

The other way looked a bit cluttered and since I'm trying to de-clutter...

My cat tree moved to the window where the desk used to be and the two drawer bookcase moved to where the cat tree used to be. So my cat still has his view, though of a different area now. As soon as I moved it he jumped up and stayed on it for thirty minutes. I don't know whether he liked the new location or was just watching me do the moving around of the other stuff. :)

This way I get to stare at my lovely woods picture more.




Flames is in limbo right now. I haven't touched it since I started this de-clutter kick. But I plan to get back to it by next week. I gave myself another week to get this business out of my system.  Got to finish the questioning and end that chapter.  I think as soon as I do, I'll re-read the whole so I can re-fresh my memory on what has happened so far.  That should get me back in the rhythm and I should be able to churn out some words.

MVII is still in chapt 2. I still don't know what I should have in the research. But this book is not urgent so I have time.

Waters. I need to work up the bible so when I get Flames done, I can slide right into Waters. I got some of the bible done but I need to get more of it completed. This one is more urgent than MVII so I need to get on this. I want to have this series and EV(Elemental Voice) series done before I'm Fifty. I only got 11 months before I turn the big five O so I need to get to it. 

Air/Wind. This is the last official book in EV series. I got the first chapter done.  Part of the bible is done. But I still have stuff to do for it as well. Maybe after Flames I'll do this one so the EV series would be officially done and just the companion series would be hanging past my Fiftieth birthday?
See I got a lot to think about.

Aether. This is an epilogue of sorts to both EV and companion series. The main characters get married with both a body and an old enemy showing up. It can either tie up the two series or start a new one. I haven't decided yet.

Then there are my dragon books. Both Fallborn and standalones. I got 'Eye' done and it's in the wings waiting. The others have been started. All I have to do is pick one to work on.

So as you can see I have a lot to do. But this de-clutter thing is kicking me. So I'm going to work it out of my system and get back into writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment