Subscribe

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bit of a word

I opened a time-lost book.

It was knocking at my brain harder so I decided to open it. So Flames and it are open right now on my computer. Flames is next on the list to be done and so is Wind, but the time-lost book has been on my mind for awhile and won't go away. 

I've been dreaming about the time-lost book. 

It's tentative title is Deeper into the Past. I'll probably change it as soon as an appropriate title comes up. I'm twenty pages in so far. Most of which was already done. I added a page when I opened it.  The plot bunny for it calmed down when I wrote that page.

It's been hot in my apartment this last week. I haven't felt like writing. I've been reading and doing covers for my books. Everything in my apartment is electric and I'm already behind on my payments to CU. So I've been working on the computer in the cooler morning, then laying in bed reading in the afternoon with the windows wide open. Sleeping's been rough too.

 I finally broke down and turned on the air this afternoon. . I'm sure Toby was happy I turned on the air. He can't change his fur like we can. (clothes)

And the first thing I did was take a nap!  :)

So I'll leave open Flames, the horror story, and Past.  Those are the three I'll work on now. Mainly Flames. It needs to get out. It and Wind.

I'm working on the horror-mystery story's bible. Still don't have a title.

I have the time-lost outline bible done. Just have to get down to the nitty gritty.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment