Subscribe

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Book Signing Saturday

I hit a little bump.

Well, besides the being robbed bit last month.

I got the few issues of the new book I ordered, but my bank says I don't have money in my account to cover ordering any more. I had planned to order some of the others but now I'm stuck with just the little I have.

I thought I had some money in that account but the bank says no.  Maybe all those fees that they keep hitting me with ate it.  :)

Anyway I'm still going to be at ABC Books Saturday.

Someone is reading one of my books through KU or KOLL.  I checked it this morning and it had some activity over the last few days. I hope they like it.

The Elemental Voice Series is 'written' by the main character Jaci Travers in Mortal Voice. So I made it a little 'over the top' in some areas. At least I think so. But I had fun writing them and still do.  The Mortal Voice series is more serious in some ways but I wanted to keep that fast-paced read feel.

If you've read Earth Reader and liked it, please review on Amazon. 

If you haven't read it, go to KU and DO! :)

EV has one book(Wind Whisperer) and it is done while the companion series has two(Deadly Flames & Deadly Waters) Then there is an Epilogue book Deadly Aether that brings everything together. SO four more altogether to complete, then I can more on to my sci-fi books.

Or I might slip one of the sci-fi books in after Flames & Wind. The time-lost and Alliance books keep knocking at my brain and whispering things. They've waited a long time already.


I'm going to go through my table/signing storage bin tomorrow and make sure everything is ready for Saturday. It got glanced over last month to ensure everything was still inside. Now I'm going to make sure it didn't walk off while I wasn't looking. :)

I also have a "free" book starting tomorrow. Fire Walker. So if you don't have it now's the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment