Subscribe

Friday, May 18, 2018

Rumors

I heard some talk about my Elemental Voice series and wanted to set it straight.

EV is written the way it is for a reason. It is a series within a series. The Jaci Travers character of Mortal Voice writes the EV series.  That's why EV's kinky and a bit campy. It's a romp through Jaci's mind.

MV is written in similar style but with a twist. A serious twist.

So don't judge MV by EV.

My time-lost book.

Deeper into the Past is a terrible title for a sci-fi book but that's what's happening. They're going into the past, past misdeeds. I thought about calling it Jihad since it concerns a religious war. Both past and present in the book. The more I think about it the better I like Jihad. But I don't know...There's a lot of negativity to that word.

Well, I have time yet to think of a title.

There are five time-lost books. So five titles to come up with.

I messed around with canva.com and did some 'fake' covers. Pics I liked. So I have something to work with when I figure out the titles.

I have temporary titles for my Alliance books as well as covers using those titles. Just started on the bibles for them. 

Got a lot of bibles to put together.  I work on them when I can't write. Keeps me 'at work', even though I'm not working on a book per se. Without the bibles I'd be lost.  Too many books to keep track of. My head is just full to the brim, overflowing actually.

Which is why I write to begin with. Get all this out of my head.

They say we only use 10% of our brain. I think writers use more.

No comments:

Post a Comment