Subscribe

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Nattering again

I had a fairly nice book signing.

I set up another one for October. 

Hopefully, I'll have Flames out by then as well as the dragon book. I'm also working on a horror mystery. Maybe I'll have all of them out by October. :)

So the three books I have open are Flames, Wind, and the horror mystery.

The horror story has a vampiric shifter who returns to his home to find that it had been sold ages ago  and strangers were now living there. He offers them money to leave but they refuse and he kills them. Their probate lawyer refuses his offers as well and he meets a similar fate.  Meanwhile the homicide detective learns that these aren't the only murders and strange happenings associated with the house. Two past inhabitants had disappeared and were presumed dead, bodies never found.   Hanlan, the detective, stumbles upon a hidden way, and finds the bodies of those inhabitants trapped.  The shifter gets his hands finally on the deed and crosses verbal swords with Hanlan. There's a secret in the house that the shifter wants to keep Hanlan--and the rest of humanity-from getting.

What do you think?

What should I call it?

Flames. The suspect is going to be revealed. Confrontation is coming up soon. More revelations about the why.

Wind. Still in chapt. 2. Haven't done much with this story.

I hope some people try out my new book. It's different from my EV series even though the main character has the same gift. No vampires to be found.

My sci-fi books are coming up soon. I think I'll finish Flames and Wind, then do one of my sci-fi books. A time-lost one I think. They're in better shape than the Alliance books. 

I just have to do covers for them. Well, and come up with titles. The Alliance books already have titles and covers, but only ideas written down while the time-lost have chapters written but no covers or titles.  I wrote the time-lost a long time ago, teen years, while the Alliance ideas came to me more recently. So covers and titles for the time-lost.

So off to public domain for pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment