Subscribe

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A tat about my books

Resurgent is close to being published. I had to rework it a bit and send it back in. Once it's looked over again it will be on to the next step.

Dragon Kin has a few new reads on KU. I'm waiting till the end of the month to assess it.

I have three books open right now.  Emergent, Enmity, and Dragon's keeper. I haven't decided yet which one is the next book.  Usually I pick one main one and another one as a writer's block work. But I might just work on all of them.

My older books are available but be warned. They are written in what I call "movie style" or fast-paced action with little description.

My new books are written in different style. They are still fast-paced though.

If you like quests you'll like Dragon Kin so give it a try.

And please review

No comments:

Post a Comment