Subscribe

Monday, June 22, 2020

Book signing ideas 2

I still haven't figured out what to write in my new books when I sign them other than name and date.

"Happy Reading" was what I used to sign my older books but I want something fresh for my new books. Something with 'zing'!

I came up with FB posts for the books but I keep drawing a blank for signature sayings.

All the articles I read say it should have a connection to the book or a character from the book. There's a lot of articles about book signing ideas but not much on what to write in the book when you sign.

I'm going to ask my caseworker about what she thinks. She might stimulate a thought or even come up with one that I like.

Resurgent should come out next month (July). It's in the final stages. I should be able to order the proof soon.

Dragon Kin has had a few sales and reads. The ad ends in a few days so I'll assess then.

Please if you read, review. Authors love feedback.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment