Subscribe

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

My books

My older books are available still. They are about an earth reader--an elemental voice--who works with the FBI to solve unusual murders. Well the Elemental Voice series anyway.  Mortal Voice series has her running a missing persons business with a PI.

Elemental Voice series also has vampires and set in alternate reality while Mortal Voice series is set in today's society.

Both are written in what I call 'movie style'. Fast-paced action with little description.

They are good for a fast read.

Last of the Dragon Kin is written in a different style than my other books as well as a different genre. It is still fast-paced and a good read but more descriptive and character driven.

Dragon Kin is set in medieval-like world with reptilian Stress and Messengers that go on secret missions. Dragon's are all but extinct yet are dreamed about by rebels.

Then there's Resurgent.

My sci-fi book is also in a different style than my other books. It's still with the publisher.

So that's what my books are at right now.

Please review if you read. The links are to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment