Subscribe

Sunday, June 28, 2020

New story

I opened a supernatural mystery.

I was looking through my older stories and stumbled across one titled 'ghostwolf'. So I read it cause I didn't remember writing it.  Once I read I remembered that it came to me in a dream.

And I immediately wrote two more paragraphs.

Then two more the next night.

The main character is Detective John Hanlan, a homicide detective. He is called in to a strange double homicide at an equally strange house. On top of that he is assigned a new partner who is odd himself. Hanlan gets a new view on the world around him as the case goes on. 

The supernaturals in this book are a mix of werewolf and different vampire lore. With a dash of magic.

So I have four books open right now. I still haven't chosen which one is to be next. Though I'm leaning towards the ghostwolf and Alliance books.

Resurgent should be out in July. Sharon said I'm next. So I should be able to order the proof soon. I can't wait to hold it in my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment