Subscribe

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Cards are in

My new cards.

I still have my secondary cards which I'll still pass out but these have my new writer's name. 

Resurgent proof is being proofread. Still aiming for the end of the month.

Dragon Kin has stalled. No new reads for over a week.

Just updated my other blogs so check them out.

Raven Manor is coming along nicely. I started another chapter. Introduced a possible suspect and hinted at another.  I'm thinking about adding a bit of multiverse to this book.  A hint and see if anyone notices or if they think it's a mistake. 

:)

I've been reading Father Dowling mysteries as I write Raven Manor.  I have his two books with short stories. Some of the few hardcopies I have left.  I can read them over and over again. Love Father Dowling. Gets me in the mystery writing mood.


So far the Alliance bunnies and the supernatural bunnies are co-operating and the other bunnies are being quiet so I can work on Raven and Enmity.  I want to get them out next before I go back and do second Books.



No comments:

Post a Comment