Subscribe

Friday, July 3, 2020

Proof is ordered

Resurgent is uploaded and proof should be here by Monday.  FB post is ready. So everything should be a go by the end of the month.

The supernatural mystery is coming along nicely.  I'm starting a new chapter. I might do the chapters different. I might actually name them. I've been thinking about that. I also have an actual title: Raven Manor. Book 1 of Hanlan &Canin. The working title is still ghostwolf.

I already have an idea for the second book.  And a title: The Lexicon Codex. 

Raven Manor cover is tentatively done. I have a picture for the second cover.

I get all these ideas and sometimes I have a problem following through. I have to pace myself.  I'm going to concentrate on ghostwolf as the main story and Enmity as the writer's block work. However that doesn't mean I won't write in the other books. Ideas hit me all the time.

Those bunnies are persistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment