Subscribe

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Resurgent is published

Both the ebook and the hardcopy are out.

I did an Amazon ad for a week or so. Hopefully I'll get some sales.

Ghostwolf or Raven Manor is still coming along nicely. It seems to be flowing a bit at a time. I've been reading it to Jan every few days and she says she likes it.

Sometimes I only write a paragraph or two, others a page. I don't push it. I just write whatever comes, then read a book if nothing else comes out. This is yet another style.

I decided to write however the story comes to me.

Dragon Kin hasn't had a read in a week. But I'll be getting a payment the end of the month. Less than$10 but at least I'll get one. 

I don't know if I want to do another ad for Dragon Kin to stir up interest or not.  I'm still thinking about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment