Subscribe

Friday, July 10, 2020

New cards

I ordered new business cards with my new name on them. They should be here soon.

I decided to change my author name on my newer books. I revamped my writing style so I changed my name slightly.

T. L. Riffey instead of Tina. 

I had thought about using my fanfic name on them but decided that that was not a good idea. It should be a name that would be a good brand for the books.

My older books are still available. They are written in what I call"movie style", fast-paced action with little description. I will keep them available and finish the last book in the Elemental Voice series. But Mortal Voice series is on hold.

Dragon Kin is out and Resurgent is coming out at the end of the month. My next book is a supernatural mystery/thriller. An Alliance book is slated for after the mystery.  I have the second book of each series ready to start. Some of the covers are even done.

However I am still looking for names for villains. I like names that have meaning to them. I am thinking about having a contest to name a villian for one of my books. The prize would be a signed copy of that book and a beaded bookmark.

What do you think? It would be next year before I'd have the contest and who knows how long to write the book. But the beaded bookmark would be sent right away.

It was something I had on my mind.

Or I could use a placename for the main villian in the Alliance book and have a contest to name her. Hmm.

Well, have to think on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment