Subscribe

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Contest thought

 I want to do a contest. The prize would be a signed copy of one of my books and a beaded bookmark with a beaded bracelet which I made.

I make beaded bookmarks between book writing. Idle hands. 


I need a signature phrase to write in my books when I'm at a signing. No bland phrase like "Happy Reading" or "Best Wishes".  I want something you readers would like. 

My own phrase is bland (maim hara gaya hum or in English "I am Lost") as I always go blank when I pick up the pen to sign. So I decided to pick someone else's brain since mine seems to be zombified. 

Time-travel or dragon related phrases are bonuses.

Comment the phrase below. 

Two entries per person. 

Contest ends December 8th and winners will be announced by the 10th.

 If you are the winner I will PM you on Facebook to get your address to send the book and bling/swag.


No comments:

Post a Comment