Subscribe

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Next WIP


 I have four stories in the pipe. 

I had planned to work on Emnity, the Alliance book. But I ran across Shipsong, a story I had started with someone online a long time ago and never finished. At least I didn't.  

It hooked my attention again so that's what I'm going to be working on. Thus four stories in the pipe. It's a sci-fi with a bit of time travel and apocalypse thrown it. Working title--shipsong/officially--Mortal Song. At least for now.

I'm not working steadily on Mortal Song as Raven Manor may need some work done on it. Raven is getting edited and I'll see.  I have some more I can add if needs be. 

I've been catching up on my TBR list and re-read a favorite. Nothing like curling up with a good book and drinking your favorite beverage whether that's tea, coffee, or wine.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment