Subscribe

Saturday, November 14, 2020

New blog

 I started a new book review/intro blog called Novel Reads. 


Most of the books will come from my TBR list which are ebooks that caught my attention through my Facebook feed. So a lot of them are Indie but some are traditionally published. I plan to read a book and then add it to the blog, giving it a rating, a brief, very brief summary, and the link on Amazon. As to grading the book, I will use stars.  I don't want to give spoilers but I won't sugar coat if part of the book makes me lower the star rating.

I read everything from true crime fiction to science fiction. However a large part are mystery and paranormal. 

I generally read about one book a week, depending on time and page allowances. If I have four hours of undisturbed time per day I can actually read a full book in two days.

The link to my review page is on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment