Subscribe

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Happy Birthday Month for me and other Aquarians

 To Celebrate my birthday and my fellow Aquarians I am going to put my three ebooks on sale for 99 cents each from February 11 to February 15, 2021.  Which makes it the perfect time to get all three for the price of one! A book for different moods--A dragon fantasy quest, A sci-fi about turning points, and a supernatural crime drama with a unique take on werewolves. 

Blood, book 2 of Ghostwolf series, is coming along slowly right now. Something is percolating in the back of my mind, distracting me. The word count is only at 13,000. Usually after I hit 10,000 the writing goes faster.  Or at least seems to.   Once the idea's done percolating, the writing will just flow. Just got to wait it out.


Check out Raven Manor this week if you haven't already. It's free with Kindle Unlimited and will be 99 cents on the 11th. Book

It's a contemporary crime drama with a different type of werewolf/vampire hybrid species. The Ruv use energy/matter manipulation to change their form and can perform 'minor' acts that we would call magic.  Raven Manor introduces you to their hidden world, let's you see past clouded human perception to what is really going on. They have lived among humans for millennia but make no mistake, the Ruv have not been tamed.   


No comments:

Post a Comment