Subscribe

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Progress How novel 16

I've started with a writing coach. I need to get more serious with my writing, but I don't want to lose my enjoyment. Hopefully, this coach can keep it fun while we proceed.

 She gave me an assignment to get done before I publish my next book. 

Start an email list.

So I am finally doing it. I am starting an email list. I need to get out of the stone age and step into the digital age of communicating. This pandemic has changed more than the way we shop. It has made email lists more important than they already were.  Authors have to reach out and email lists are the way.  If I want to sell and market my books I need to stop hesitating and step forward.  

IF you would like to get on my list, to have advanced notice of the publishing of my books as well as a copy of any of the short stories I am writing as they are completed, please put your email in a comment below with your fav genre; Sci-fi, dragon fantasy, or  urban fantasy.


 

Raven Manor has a rating. A three star but the person didn't leave a review, just the rating. I'm grateful they took the time to at least rate it, though I would have like their opinion as well.  Constructive criticism is always welcome. Flames are used for amusement.

Blood is stalling at 13,000 words. The idea is still percolating in the back of my mind, waving its tendrils about to distract me enough so I can't focus for long. A sentence here and there, but that's it. However the idea could segway into book 3 and bring a surprise or two with it in both books so I'm willing to let my mind percolate some more.  Though my brain's OCD tendencies can be frustrating with deadlines.

 I want to have Blood finished by April but it usually takes me 6 months to finish a book and I started Blood at the end of November, beginning of December.


No comments:

Post a Comment