Subscribe

Friday, February 26, 2021

Progress How Novel 18

 Only did a little over 500 words this last week so Blood is at 16, 144 words right now. 

I've been reading a few fanfictions and ebooks from my TBR list instead of writing. My TBR lists is like 40 books long. I have particular tastes in books so it's not as long as some readers' lists. I try to read at least two books from it every month. Unfortunately I also add to it every month so...

Blood is a fourth of the way done. The detectives haven't meet the Killer in person yet, just her handiwork.  And yes, another female killer. Which I suppose could be a spoiler of sorts. Men always seem to get top billing in the killer spots. But women can be just as deadly, even more so actually. We usually have more of a reason though.  


King of Crows/Ravens.

I haven't had any sales for a long while. I'm wondering if I should change the title of Raven Manor to something more werewolfish.  But I want to keep at least Raven in the title, but I don't know. The book takes place in or has something to do with Raven Manor.  But it also introduces you to the Ruv and the Lexicon. Let's you step into a whole new world within our seemingly mundane one.

Should I change the title?  Should it be more werewolfish?

What do you think?

Have you checked out Raven Manor?

If not, please do so. Book 

No comments:

Post a Comment