Subscribe

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Progress How novel 15

 Blood is a little over 12,000 words right now. 

I've been messing around with the cover instead of writing. I might change it again. I went through several covers on Raven Manor until I found the picture I wanted. There might be a better picture come up when I look through the site again. So as I said it may change again.

Closer to publishing, I'll reveal the final cover.


Raven Manor has a bit of Adult content but not sex.  This is the beginning of the relationships that are to happen. All the characters have baggage that makes them wary of just jumping right in the deep end.

 And these books are not romance or erotica based. Some people are just not romantic or into sex for sex sake. Intimacy does not always equal sex. Touch is all that is needed. Love comes in different packages, sizes, and ways. 

So you are warned.

Meet the main characters of the Ghostwolf Series. MCs 



No comments:

Post a Comment