Subscribe

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Progress How Novel 31

 Book 2 of the Ghostwolf Series just passed 25,000 words so officially past half way. 

I've also worked on the other two books. So some writing has been done this last week. Both books are just under 15,000 words.  I probably have about 10,000 words more to go on both, maybe more, before I get to the homestretch on them.  They are both coming up on the final confrontation.

The covers are done, but I have the blurbs to do yet.  That will take some time. The blurbs are harder to do than the book. It has to hook a reader and get them to buy. I'm so terrible at them.  

I also have to do a copy for an ad for the dragon fantasy. A tagline to grab attention. Like the blurb it has to hook a reader and get them to buy.  

I'm working on Debts' cover as well. 


Saw this picture and couldn't resist. It goes with the prophecy mentioned in Debts perfectly. The wolf and the raven. 

I might use it on the cover.   

Detective Hanlan learns that some fairytales are real--and deadly. Will he survive this knowledge or will he become an old wives' tale himself. 

Grab Raven Manor and step into the secret world within our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment