Subscribe

Friday, May 7, 2021

Progress How Novel 29

 Book is still under 25,000 words.

I've been working on book 2 of the Elemental Voice Companion series and the next Fallborn book. So I have been writing, just not on Debts. They are each about 2/3rds done. Maybe I can get them both done by the end of this month and get them out before July, then finish Debts by August, making a record 4 books published in a year. 

Something to strive for.

My new business cards have arrived. Now I have to figure out what to do with hundreds of old cards.

I got a bite on my Elemental Voice Amazon Ad and made a sale. First for the series in over 5 years. I hope they like the book. They were after all my first ones and have all my writing mistakes in them. But I don't want to fix and republish them. I'm computer illiterate and besides I want to leave them au natural, as I wrote them. Mistakes and all. Sentimentality. 


I'm a pantser. Some believe that leads to chaos. But what I do is controlled chaos.  Visions dance in my head and get put down in a book bible to be used when they are called to be. I also keep track in the book bible what actions happened before so I don't forget any follow-up.  I'm told I might be considered a plantser because of this, but I am at heart a pantser. 

But because of my book bibles I can pick up where I left off in books months or years later. Thus the two books I'm working on now. 

 I will get them done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment